These eeio’s Refund policy is in addition to the service-user terms and conditions. To participate in eeio’s Refund Policy, you must agree to these terms, which become part of the service-user terms and conditions.
- The Refunds are applicable to all types of rides.
- In order to request a refund, the user has to request using the support page or support request using the account ride history.
- The Refund will be provided to the user upon completion of the support request. However, it is clarified that Line Mobility India Private Limited ("eeio") reserves the right of discretion with regard to the issuance of Refund so as to combat fraudulent transactions.
- Your refund amount would be provided with credit on the platform, matching to Rupee to Credit match.
- The refund amount under no circumstances will be settled or exchanged in cash or cash equivalents. However, eeio, at its sole discretion, may convert the value of your referral discount into any other form of credit.
- Any taxes, cess, liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the Customer.
- The participation is voluntary and any purchase or transaction on the eeio website or using eeio mobile application shall be deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein.
- eeio reserves the right to revoke the Refund amount in a Customer’s account at any time it is reason to believe that the account is being misused or eeio’s Refund Program terms and conditions are being violated.
- No refund, in any form, will be issued for the Referral Discount and Promotional.
- eeio reserves the right to review and investigate all refund activities and to suspend accounts or revoke/remove refunds and withhold features or benefits obtained through eeio’s Refund Program. if eeio has reason to believe or determines that the use of a refund was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the terms and conditions of eeio’s Referral Program.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and the same shall not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to eeio’s Refund Policy ("Dispute"), including claims seeking redress or asserting rights under the applicable law shall be amicably settled through mutual consultation and escalation at such offices of eeio as Line Mobility India Pvt Ltd may designate. If the Dispute is not settled amicably as aforesaid within a period of 15 (Fifteen) calendar days, the matter would be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration shall be presided over by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by eeio and the Customer. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. The venue for the arbitration proceedings shall be Ahmedabad.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and, subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction, eeio and the Customer agree and undertake that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions will be adjudicated exclusively before a competent court in Ahmedabad Jurisdiction, Gujarat, India only.
- IN NO EVENT OUR TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF eeio REFERRAL PROGRAM SHALL EXCEED INR 500/- (RUPEES FIVE HUNDRED ONLY).